Welcome to Week 3 of our 90 Day Company Cleanse. If you missed the first two weeks you can take a look here 90 Day Company Cleanse Week 1 and 90 Day Company Cleanse Week 2. By now you and your company should not only look clean and organized but also feel positive and motivated to move toward success. So with your new found motivation we have some major digital work for you to accomplish this week.
Evaluate and Refresh Your Online Presence: In this digital age if you don’t have a website or some type of social media your business is missing out. This week we want to take the time to evaluate your company’s online presence. Whether it means making some accounts or developing a strategy to better use what you already have, this week we will show you how to get there.
- Set Up An Online Presence Do you have a website for your business? Do you have Social Media accounts? If you answered yes to both these questions you can skip to the second step, if you don’t you need to get online ASAP! Not only are you missing out on some free marketing tools, but potential future clients have no idea you exist.
- Revamp Your Website, So your business has a website and maybe a few social media accounts. Chances are whatever you already have set up for you your business looks exactly the same since it was first set up. If its been a while since you’ve updated your website now it a great time to put up new pictures, change your online info, and maybe even hire a web designer to give your website a new look.
- Create Social Media Accounts, now is the time to set up some social media accounts. Its a great way to provide your company with free inbound marketing. Depending on the audience you are looking to reach, a business can have around 3-4 different accounts. If you work in a professional field having a linked can help you network with others. Not sure where what type of accounts your business needs? Look at the infographic below that breaks down each social media platform.
- Update Your Social Media Accounts, thats means taking down that old high school pic on your Facebook profile and using a more professional headshot. If you have moved recently, changed jobs, or are missing important information (work/education history, contact address or phone) nows great time to clean it up. Not only will your accounts stand out, customers will see your business in a more professional manner.
- Keep Your Online Presence Active, post things, update your status, keep customers informed and engaged with whats going on with your business. Sometimes that means developing a strategy for content, or hiring someone else to do it for you. We know it may feel like you already have enough on your plate but by investing the time or money into this aspect your are taking advantage of great marketing tool. Need more information? Check out Hootsuite, if your looking to go the more independent route or contact us at Laboratory5 for a customized plan.
Laboratory5 Inc. is a small business based in Tempe, Arizona