I recently had the opportunity for a generous exchange with Ron Worman of The Great Conversation. He asked me about time travel and off we went. We stopped recording but actually kept chatting for another hour. It was a delightful exchange.
Tag Archives: creativity
Applied Experiential Futures
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to step into the future? The social science field known as Futures allows you to do just that. Through research and data collection, trained analysts can ‘find’ possible futures through foresight tools and determine what to do to prevent or enable those futures through methodologies called Futurecasting and Threatcasting. At the Applied Futures Lab have created a fun futures guide to share some of the tools we use to help folks find their many possible futures to head straight for their desired outcome or steer clear of potential disruptions.
Download the guide here: Applied Experiential Futures Travelers Guide
Face Masks by Artists
The marketplace is finally starting to catch up with the demand from regular folks looking for face masks. I’m excited to offer that some of my designs are now on fabric masks over on Redbubble.
- Non-medical face masks help you express yourself even when you can’t show your face
- Two layers of soft 100% brushed polyester with sublimation print on the outside layer
- 7.25″ x 4.6″ / 18.5 x 11.5 cm with over-ear elastic straps for a snug fit over mouth and nose
- Wash after each use
- For every mask sold, Redbubble will make a donation to Heart to Heart International
- Do not use as medical personal protective equipment
- Adult use only and should not be placed on young children younger than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance
- Designed by independent artist Cyndi Coon and printed for you when you order