I am leading a workshop for Arizona State University Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation at their 24th Annual Nonprofit Conference on Sustainability Strategies.
Thursday, October 20 at the Black Canyon Conference Center in Phoenix, Arizona.
Workshop Title: Creative Courage: A Journey Into Clarity
Workshop Track: Stimulating Creativity
Workshop Session: Session 1 (9:30 a.m.) – to 12 noon
Room: Sonoran Ballroom
Workshop Description: It takes courage and bravery to stand up in a meeting and share ideas. Some leaders naturally have this but many do not. For anyone filled with ideas but lacking the information needed to express those ideas — this session is for you. This session is designed to expose possibilities for creative courage and use it as a super tool for infusing innovation and redefining what is possible. Organization statements to be addressed during this session
- Lack of creative courage impacts personal and team performances
- Without creativity – innovation is stagnant
- A workplace that is committed to creative innovation encourages all ideas.
This audience interactive experience will lead to break-throughs in ideation, problem solving and brainstorming. Participants will walk away with a tool kit of ideas to be a creatively courageous in work and life. Through interactive activities, participants will explore creative courage concepts as follows:
- a focus on the creative courage mindset
- a focus on methods for creative ideation
- a focus on effective sharing of ideas and courageous ownership
- a focus on collaborative creativity methods
- a focus on innovative brainstorming
Participants will leave with a tool kit for creative courage capacity building for their team and organization.
- Understand the critical impact that creative courage brings to an organization
- Learn innovative brainstorming techniques
- Learn methods for creative ideation
- Learn creative courage mindset skills
- Learn the practice of courageous ownership.
Cyndi Coon is the President and Chief Experience Officer of Laboratory5 Inc. Cyndi’s magical power is to help others find creative courage. Cyndi is a storyteller who sees the world in pictures. She connects with people to co-create big giant ideas as an intuitive thinker. Cyndi loves to explore, hike, camp, listen to music, read and create in her studio or on the go with her traveling creativity kit. She is a speaker, a writer, a teacher, a coach and a leader with contagious positivity and high energy! Cyndi is an expert in using creativity to expose clarity and experiential magic. Cyndi works with audiences to deepen the understanding of innovative creativity and to support the leap to the next level of their ideas. Her naughty, rule-breaking approach keeps everyone on their toes.
Visit our website: Laboratory5 Follow us on Twitter: @lab5 Become a fan on Facebook: Laboratory5
Contact Us at anytime – we’d love to hear from you